How to Watch “Ted Lasso” for Free on PlayStation 5
Tomorrow, July 23, Apple TV + will premiere season 2 of the fan-favorite Apple TV comedy Ted Lasso . “Ted Lasso” is one of those rare TV shows beloved by fans and critics during the first season, one that everyone swears you “must watch” even though it’s exclusive to the premium streaming service that many people have. no. But if you happen to be one of the few with a PlayStation 5 in your living room, you can grab a free six-month trial of Apple TV + and watch the series starting today.
According to the PlayStation website, the Apple TV + promotional deal is valid for new and existing Apple TV + subscribers . The free subscription must be claimed through the Apple TV app on the PlayStation 5, but you can watch it on any Apple TV-enabled device after you sign up for a free trial account. Please note that after six months, you will be charged $ 5 per month to keep your subscription active.
This is a pretty nice bonus for PS5 owners, but since the new console is still hard to find in stock, not many users will be able to qualify for a deal at this time. Thankfully, the offer is valid until July 22, 2022, giving you a full year to find a PS5 and sign up for a six-month free Apple TV + trial.
If you’re already using Apple TV on PS5, simply sign in to the app on PS5 and the free six months will automatically be credited to your account. However, if you’re not using Apple TV on PS5, here’s how to get free Apple TV + for half a year.
- Create an Apple ID if you don’t already have one. You can quickly set it up here .
- Turn on your PS5. From the main screen, go to the “Media” tab.
- Highlight the All Apps square, then scroll to select Apple TV from the list.
- On the Apple TV app page, select Download.
- Wait for the download to complete, then open the Apple TV + app.
- Select Start Browsing, then configure your application’s communication settings.
- Select Six Months Free and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Once signed in, you can start streaming to PS5 right away, or log into Apple TV on other devices and watch instead.
[ The Verge ]