Get $ 10,000 to Learn to Grill This Summer
At first glance, grilling may seem simple: cooking food over a fire? People have been doing this for ages. But as anyone who has ever eaten a very dried grilled chicken or a deep-fried steak knows, this also takes some skill. If that’s not the skill you currently own, you might be interested in a summer job that will pay you $ 10,000 to learn how to grill . Here’s what you need to know.
What the job entails
Usually, Reynolds is looking for a grill master to test products and recipes during the summer months. But this year they are heading in a different direction and looking for a rookie who has survived their fair share of adversity.
Specifically, Reynolds is looking for someone who is passionate and determined to improve their grilling skills and is willing to share their funniest and most memorable #GrillFail with the company. The selected person will:
- Take part in a one-on-one virtual grilling lesson with Stephen Reichlen, “American Grill Master” and author of over 30 books.
- Document their journey to becoming a master grill in a blog post to ReynoldsBrands.com
- Let Reynolds share his grilling efforts on ReynoldsBrands.com and social media to share on Reynolds Brands social media.
In addition to the grilling lesson, the successful candidate will receive:
- A scholarship of USD 10,000 for the purchase of grill accessories.
- Lots of Reynolds wrappers
How to apply
To apply, people aged 18 and over who reside in the United States must provide the following documents:
- A photo of your biggest #GrillFail or your most timid pose.
- The story of your grill failure and why you deserve the coveted title Reynolds Wrap ® Rookie Griller (limited to 250 words)
Be sure to include your age, city, and state along with the above, and email your materials to RookieGriller@ReynoldsGrill.com . Applications must be received by 11:59 pm ET June 18, 2021. For more information, read the terms, conditions and conditions here .