Eat McDonald’s Fries Every Friday, From Now Until Summer
Keeping track of what day of the week it was was tricky, and everyone has their own methods of solving this problem: for some, this is a beautiful app, for others, a good old paper calendar or planner. But for those who love fast food, McDonald’s offers to help us mark the time. With today’s date to June customers can get a free order of potato fries on Fridays if they would order another meal in the amount of not less than US $ 1 through a network application. Here’s what you need to know.
How to get free fries on Fridays at McDonald’s
Obviously this promotion is called “Frying Day” and you can start taking advantage of this discount today. In fact, you can (hypothetically) receive a free average order of fries every Friday from now until June 27, 2021 (but just because you can doesn’t mean you should ).
What to do:
- Download the McDonald’s app if you haven’t already. (Note: if you’re new to the app, you’ll get a free large order of fries, so plan accordingly – these suckers cool quickly.)
- On Fridays, add at least $ 1 (excluding taxes) to your food order using the app.
- Go to the deals tab and select the “Free Fries Friday” offer, then click the “Add deal to mobile order” button.
- Pay for your order by credit card.
- Get to your local participating McDonald’s and register so they know you’re ready to take your order.
- Either pick it up through the driveway window or request a pickup from the curb.
- Eat French fries.
Customers can take advantage of this offer once per customer on Friday. (Again, this is not a recommendation or a challenge.)