Child Culture Guide for Adults: Kids – Adults

A hot trend to look out for in 2021 is maturity as adults again take responsibility for the country and youth culture is taking notice. Nonsense, shenanigans, stupid jokes and malarkas are unacceptable, so the hottest young celebrity is a poet, the brightest broadcast is a throwback to the 1950s, meme of the week with the participation of eighty years old and make-up artists. TikTok creates bags under the eyes in an attempt to harness the power of decrepitude.

Trend of the week on TikTok: makeup eye bags

If your kid looks like a grizzled replacement teacher on Monday after an epic binge, this could be the new TikTok trend. Young makeup influencers use cosmetics to create lifelike eye bags and dark circles for a chic, life-defeated look.

I love this one, and not only because I am finally ahead of the trend. Like the relatively recent trend of young people to dye their hair white or gray, this is one of those “beauty” quirks that undermine public expectations of how we “should” look and question the very notion of why someone uses makeup. begin with. Check out these tutorials to see what I mean and wear your natural dark circles under your eyes with pride.

This Week’s Instant Celebrity: Amanda Gorman

A week ago, few people heard of 22-year-old poet Amanda Gorman, but today she is a superstar. Following the path of literary giants such as Maya Angelou and Robert Frost, Gorman stole all of Joe Biden’s inaugural shows with her poem “The Hill We Climb.” Since then, the National Youth Poet Laureate’s books have ranked # 1 and # 2 on Amazon’s bestseller list (though they won’t be published until September), she has been featured in newspapers across the country,and her Inaugural Video has nearly a million views on YouTube. … I would like to believe that a generation of young people will follow in her footsteps, and not in the footsteps of Dixie D’Amelio or Logan Paul … I can dream, right?

Meme of the Week: Bernie Sanders in Mittens

If there is a stronger indicator of the old is cool trend, it is the enduring popularity of Democratic socialist Bernie Sanders. The grumpy 197-year-old junior senator from Vermont won hearts and minds this week by donning mittens to Joe Biden’s inauguration. It took Twitter about nine seconds to remix Bernie’s photos during Biden’s swearing-in, posting it all over the place from Friends opening to Enterprise Bridge to my personal favorite, the cover of the original Minor Threat single “Salad Days .

Viral Video of the Week: Son, I’ll Kick You Out

YouTube and the rest of the web are getting very polished, sleek and professional, but sometimes sneaks back like aviral video this week . “Son, I’ll Kick You Out” is a comedy video devoid of fiction, production values, and everything else except meaninglessness. The comedy duo Bread Boys draws much from a pair of ren-fair-style chivalrous costumes depicting the egregious relationship between a crusader father and his heretic son. I’m not sure why this is funny, or even if it’s even funny, but there is a lot of seasoning on the ranch.

This week on TV: WandaVision

If you are expecting from the first project since the Marvel “Avengers: Finale” fighting against crime, you will be disappointed pair of first episode of Disney + WandaVision. WandaVision is not jokes or jokes , but a strange meta-sitcom in which Marvel heroes Wanda Maximoff (also known as Scarlett Witch) and Vision are a married couple who must hide their superpowers from bosses and curious neighbors in order to merge with them. dacha microdistrict. The first two episodes – all viewable at time of publication – represent 90 percent of parodies of classic three-chamber studio shows like Bewitched , down to vulgar jokes and laughable tracks, but the other 10 percent of WandaVision is something else. Someone is watching them in one way or another, and their world of comedy films sometimes becomes surreal and unsettling. How does this fit into the big Marvel universe? How can Vision stay alive after being killed by Thanos? What’s really going on? I have no idea, but I’ll keep watching to find out.

More…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *