Get Free McDonald’s Food Before Christmas
Starting Monday, McDonald’s is offering free food every day until Christmas: Menu items like Big Macs, Six-Piece McNuggets, Egg McMuffins, and Medium Fries are free if you spend at least $ 1 and order through their app. It’s not a free lunch, but it’s pretty close.
Each day, the promotion will feature a menu item associated with a festive pop culture character such as Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Elf Buddy, Griswolds, Scrooge and Frosty the Snowman (whose menu item is tied to McFlarry … get it?).
Customers can get free meals by clicking on the Free Daily Holiday Deals banner on the McDonald’s App home page. After placing an order at a nearby McDonald’s, they can pick up their free menu item as part of their order.
Notably, on Christmas Eve, the fast food chain will be giving away free soft chocolate chip cookies, and it’s actually free ( it’s the only free promotion that doesn’t require a $ 1 minimum purchase).
Here is a list of free menu items by day:
- December 14: Free Double Cheeseburger (Griswolds)
- December 15: Free Big Mac (Vile Snow Monster)
- December 16: Free Egg McMuffin (Grinch)
- December 17: Free McDouble (John McClain)
- December 18: Free Medium French Fries (Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer).
- December 19th: Six-Piece Free McNuggets (Thing)
- December 20th: Free Hotcakes (Elf Buddy)
- December 21: Free hot or cold coffee of any size (Scrooge).
- December 22: Free McFlurry, any size (Frosty the Snowman)
- December 23: Free baked goods (Frank Costanza and everyone else).
- December 24th: Complimentary two or three packs of soft chocolate chip cookies (Santa Claus)