Let Your Kids Go to YouTube Camp
You want your kids to go to summer camp. They just want to be on YouTube all day. Well, it turns out that both are possible in the Pandemic Times. And all this thanks to Camp YouTube .
There are tons of virtual camps to choose from this summer, but this one can hold kids’ attention longer than most. It features over 1200 videos from over 40 different authors from categories including STEM , art , sports and adventure .
Here are some of the things they can do on Camp YouTube:
- Take a creative writing workshop to learn how to become a poet or make writing more fun.
- Develop your musical skills with a 10-day guitar playing course for beginners.
- Learn how to take great shots from start to finish with better lighting, beautiful poses, and a Photoshop tutorial for beginners.
- Learn more about wildlife with Explore Live Nature Cams
- Learn how to tie the five most useful knots for camping, survival, and hiking.
- Explore archeology and unearth millennia-old Native American artifacts from the Utah site with SciGirls.
- Perform basic training exercises with the Jr Series. Starter NBA featuring Sacramento Kings ‘Rishon Holmes, Chicago Bulls’ Cobe White and Miami Heat’s Duncan Robinson
- Try a 30 Day Yoga Camp hosted by Yoga With Adriene
- Hone your knowledge of baseball trivia with the history of baseball.
- Join renowned chef Carla Hall as she explores the relationship between math and cooking.
- Learn how to create robots of any shape and size.
The content of the four main categories is updated every day. There is also a “break” section, which features recipes, crafts, virtual tours to explore, and “campfire talks” about race and discrimination.