Where to Get Free Pasta Thursday for National Pasta Day
National Pasta Day is Thursday, October 17th. It reminds me of an adorable Salon interview with the man who sucked the bone marrow from a seven-week pass of Olive Garden Pasta . “If I could say that I raised $ 1,800 for lunches at the Olive Garden, that’s a lot. I don’t know what city you are in or anything like that, but in rural North Carolina it’s a big deal. ” Soothing reading. Okay, here are the best pasta deals for Thursday.
- Pasta Grill: Emergency Responders (“Police, Firefighters, Ambulance, Emergency Officers, Paramedics and All Hospital Medical Staff” with ID) receive free ricotta spaghetti and meatballs for the entire month.
- Maggiano’s: $ 10 off when you subscribe by email (top right on the home page ).
- Spaghetti Warehouse: Complimentary first course appetizer when joining the Warehouse Club .
- Olive Garden: The $ 10.99 Endless Pasta Bowl returns until November 24.
- Applebee’s: New pasta and grill combinations cost $ 9.99.
- Buca di Beppo: ” I’m going for $ 40.” Four courses of garlic bread, salad and pasta to order.
- Bertucci’s: “4 eats for $ 40.” Each meal includes “freshly baked rolls, a choice of Insalata or Caesar salad, one large cheese pizza and one homemade pasta of your choice” for dinner orders until October 27th.
- Carrabba’s: Buy the first course, get $ 10 off home when you mention the offer.
Let’s listen to that pasta guy again. “I haven’t had a single meal that wasn’t just perfect. And in the second or third week I had a bite of soups and was angry with myself for not trying them earlier. ” This is a peaceful man.
Some offers through Offers.com . If you know of local Thursday pasta deals, please let us know below.