Get Your Free Copy of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PC) Now
PC gamers have a variety of launchers that they can install to play all of their games, including Steam, Epic Games, Battle.net, and GOG Galaxy, just to name a few. The Rockstar Games Launcher is the latest club joining app and downloading it today (whether you need it or not) could bring you a free copy of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Rockstar is launching its own market for its own games – a bit of a surprise, but it really doesn’t matter if you get a free copy of a fairly solid (if not older) game to play just to try it out. To start:
- Go to the Rockstar Games Launcher download page .
- Click the Download for Windows link.
- Open the installer file and follow the instructions.
- Create a new account at the Rockstar Social Club if you haven’t already. You will use it to enter the Rockstar Games Launcher.
- With the launcher installed and the account you created, launch the app and log in.
- Click the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas banner at the top of the welcome page, then complete the transaction to add the (free!) Game to your library.