How to Drink Less With Annie Grace
It’s a new year (and new are you? Maybe?) And we’re all trying to get our actions in order. In the first episode of the second season of the update, we’ll take a closer look at alcohol – why we drink, what it does to us, and how to quit smoking if we are so inclined. We were joined by author Annie Grace, author of The Naked Mind: Controlling Alcohol, Finding Freedom, Discovering Happiness and Changing Your Life.
Discussed in this episode
- Do moderate alcohol use really have “ health benefits” ?
- Is “addictive personality” a real phenomenon ?
- Social pressure to drink and how to say no
- Why AA May Not Always Help People Trying to Stop Drinking
- Different ways to justify drinking
Update of the week
Every week we want to tell you about the improvements we have made to our lives. This week we talked about staying on top, looking in the right direction, and backing off (for a minute).
Do you want to say hello?
Maybe you have a question for us. Maybe you just want to say hello. Whatever it is, we are here for you:
1. Call (347) 687-8109 and leave us a voicemail. We love voicemail!
2. Send your question / comment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!