How to Get the Side Fuss With Chris Guillebeau
In this issue, we discuss side-effects: those projects you do after work – at night or on weekends – to increase your income or satisfy your hobby. Our guests include Chris Guillebeau , author of Side Hustle: From Idea to Income in 27 Days , and journalistKatherine Baab-Mugira , who wrote in Quartz a revealing story of millennials and side hustle and bustle . In addition, our producer takes to the streets to find out from ordinary people what they are doing.
Discussed in this episode
- How a side fuss is a potential backup plan
- How do you decide which fuss is right for you
- Using the Side Hustle Selector
- Directing Your Inner Girl Scout
- Difference between side hustle and bustle and an enterprise fit for a Shark Tank
- Aquarium Reviewer’s Story
- Chris podcast
- This company that helps online business builders
- Where can you post your services
- The story of Katherine Baab-Mugir: “Millennials are obsessed with the side hustle and bustle because they are all we have. “
- The line between side bustle and hobby
- As there is no shame in the side fuss
Our weekly updates
Every week we want to tell you about the improvements we have made to our lives. This week we talked about running quieter, Twitter at night , reading in the morning, and eight hours of sleep a night.
Do you want to say hello?
Maybe you have a question for us. Maybe you just want to say hello. Whatever it is, we are here for you:
- Call (347) 687-8109 and leave us a voicemail. We love voicemail!
- Send your question / comment to email@example.com .
We look forward to hearing from you!