The Upgrade: Lifehacker’s Self Improvement Podcast
The Upgrade is a new podcast from Lifehacker that explores different topics related to self-improvement every week. Our hosts Melissa Kirsch and Andy Orin talk to experts on a wide variety of topics, including self-motivation and online dating. Each episode also features weekly updates from hosts and special guests.
How can I ask a question?
There are two ways to ask a question:
- Call (347) 687-8109 and write down the question. The calls are awesome! We love them and we can play yours on the show!
- Send your question to email@example.com .
Try to keep your questions as short as possible. That means 3-5 sentences for emails and 30-60 seconds for calls and videos. Your questions may be specific, but broader questions are generally better because they apply to more people. In any case, we look forward to hearing from you.
Other podcasts you might like:
- Big Time Dicks : A Jezebel Review of Politicians and Politicians Spoiling Your Life
- Deadcast : Sports News and Frenzy from Drew Magary and Tim Marchman of Deadspin .
- Splitscreen : Kotaku’s Kirk Hamilton and Jason Schreier talk about everything gaming.
- Dirtcast : Jezebel ‘s Bobby Finger and Madeline Davis discuss the very best in celebrity gossip and news.
- Containers : An 8-part audio documentary about how global trade has changed the economy and ourselves.
- The Serial Serial : A podcast podcast brought to you by our colleagues at Onion Inc., who host each episode exploring the spin-off of Serial’s hit, S-Town.