Rest of the Day: Google Adds a Note to Save
Finally, Google has added a very obvious and essential feature to its Google Keep note taking app. With their latest update, you can pin your notes in place so they don’t end up in the random box of unnecessary information.
- This is a feature that almost all such note-taking apps have, so it’s time to add it to Keep. Pinning a note, of course, keeps it in place, so you can easily access your most important notes. If you don’t want to wait for the update to hit the Play Store, you can manually download it from APK Mirror . [Android Police]
- In other news, some people say the new MacBooks will have an e-ink keyboard. This sounds awesome and potentially terrible if not done perfectly. Who knows! Apple, meanwhile, just sent out invitations to the previously rumored October 27 event. [Gizmodo]
- LinkedIn knows that the “endorsements” you get from professional contacts are pretty pointless and don’t really serve a purpose. So they are working to improve them. They’re going to add more targeted targeting so that the person considering supporting you sees suggestions that are truly relevant to your collaboration. [TechCrunch]
- Netgear has a new router with built-in Plex support. They advertise it as “the fastest in the world,” and all those extraordinary features really cost $ 499. But still, having Plex built into the router itself is cool. [The Verge]
- Gizmodo writer Michael Nunez buys an iPhone because green bubbles are damaging to his love life. [Gizmodo]