Fact Check Yesterday VP Debate With These Reviews
Last night, two vice presidential candidates Tim Kane (right) and Mike Pence (right) held their first and only debates ahead of elections this November. Check out the facts stated by the candidates in these reviews this morning.
If you didn’t notice yesterday’s discussion, you can watch it in full here . As we mentioned earlier, the media coverage you read can affect how you perceive the discussion , so it’s a good idea to watch it first if you can. When you’re ready, review these fact sheets to see how well the candidates’ claims stand up to scrutiny:
- Politico published 22 items with verification statements from both candidates.
- The political fact annotated the entire transcript of the fact-checking debate .
- CNN verified the facts of both candidates’ claims across 12 categories .
- NPR submitted a fact-checking transcript of the debate with real-time analysis .
- The Washington Post checked over 20 statements from both candidates .
- The Wall Street Journal offered real-time analysis and fact-checking during debates .
- The Guardians checked the facts of 27 statements from both candidates.
Early voting has already begun in some states , so if you’re still unsure, these reviews will help you get closer to a conclusion.