Fancy Leather Laptop Bag
Standard briefcase styles seem less trendy these days, but Everyday Carry reader Tyler Condi reminds us that they are still a great way to organize your everyday gear, especially when the bag is made of sturdy leather.
- Apple Watch 42 mm
- Durable material Leather bifold Horween Chromexcel
- Keith titanium carbine
- Canon EOS M
- GorillaDrive EP Memory 64GB Ruggedized USB Flash Drive (EP-GDUSB / 64GB)
- Burts Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- Kershaw 6074OLBLK Knife Emerson Designed CQC-5K
- iTP A3 EOS
- Latest HP Envy 2-in-1 x360 Laptop 15.6 ” Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS Touchscreen, Premium High Performance Laptop, Intel Core i5-6200U, 8GB DDR3L SDRAM, 1TB HDD, HDMI, Bluetooth, Win 10 – Silver
- Ti2 TechLiner Shorty
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus
- 10,000 mAh universal shockproof external battery
If you have a great duffel bag with a useful organization diagram and great features, let us know! You can share your bag by posting it to your personal Kinja blog using the tagged bag or by adding it to our Lifehacker Go Bag Show and Tell Flickr pool . Photos must be at least 800×450. Please include information about your bag, what you put in it, and any relevant details about how you made it awesome. If yours catches the eye, we can just show it!
Summer Travel Basics | Everyday carrying