Faded Getaway Desktop
Once you’ve mastered the basics, here’s what you’ll need:
- Shine 2.0 Theme for Windows
- Tool setting and monitoring system for Rainmeter for Windows
- Muziko Skin for Rainmeter for Music Player
- Color Flow Skin for Rainmeter to display time and date in the center
- Simple shopping cart to customize your shopping cart in the lower right corner
- Fences for organizing desktop items
Chiisko also notes that the icons are mostly customizable, but offers them for download:
Overall, it’s a good look and is easy to reproduce if you prefer other wallpapers, for example, or want to ditch fences for something else, or just keep a clean desktop, for example. If you like it as much as we do, head over to the Ciysco Kinja blog linked below and let them know how much you like it too, or ask your questions and let them know what we sent you.
Do you have a beautiful and functional desktop to show off? Share with us! Place it in a personal blog using Kinja tag DesktopShowcase or add it to our pool of Lifehacker Desktop Show and the Flickr Tell . Screenshots must be at least 1280×720 and include information about what you used, links to wallpapers, skins and themes, and any other important information. If your wonderful desktop catches our attention, you may be on our favorites!
Quiet Elegance Desktop | Chiisko