What to Look for When Buying a Digital Kitchen Scale
The digital kitchen scale is an indispensable tool for anyone who loves to cook or bake. They provide precision, making your recipes more reliable and easier to prepare. If you are looking for one of them, these are the qualities you should be looking for.
- Exactly: if not, then it’s useless. Fortunately, all the balances they tested with laboratory calibrated weights gave good results.
- Ease of Use: You should be able to quickly switch from grams to ounces, and the controls should be intuitive and easy to access.
- Legible: The digital display must be large, contain large numbers, have sharp color contrast and have a backlight option. Also, the large bowl should not completely cover the screen.
- Durability: You should be able to slap the scale onto the counter without damaging it.
- Easy to Clean: The scale should have a removable platform for easy cleaning, and the scale should have no corners or cracks that easily trap food and water debris.
So which was their best choice? They chose the $ 50 OXO Good Grips stainless steel food scale with pull-out display, followed by the Ozeri Pronto digital multifunction kitchen and food scale as the best option to buy for around $ 12.