Southwest Rapid Rewards Members Can Earn Points for First Time With Lyft
If you’re a Southwest Rapid Rewards member and have never used Lyft, you have a good incentive to ride with them this year: 1,100 Free Rewards.
Southwest recently announced that it is partnering with Lyft to give away 1,100 bonus miles to existing customers in the following markets:
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Chicago Midway International Airport
- Dallas Love Field
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Louisville International Airport
- McCarren International Airport (Las Vegas)
- Nashville International Airport
- Auckland International Airport
- Reagan National Airport (Washington DC)
- San Antonio International Airport
- San Diego International Airport
If you are eligible, you should receive an email prior to travel with a link to the offer, but you can also sign up at the link below where you connect your Southwest account. From there, all you have to do is travel with Lyft and you will receive your points.
Likewise, Uber recently launched its own partnership with American Airlines , and they also have a partnership with Starwood. It’s worth finding out if you are a member of any of these reward programs.
Southwest has been promoting Lyft for an entire year, and you can read the full press release here . To collect points, follow the link below.