Remains of the Day: Inbox With Gmail Delivers Better Search Results
Das Keyboard is dropping a new line of mechanical keyboards (and I can already hear the knocking), Inbox is getting better search results and more in today’s scraps news.
- Gmail inboxes now provide search results with Google Now like maps , rather than giving you a laundry list of emails to search with when you just need to see your booking. (Of course, some people love Inbox – and then not .) [Gmail Blog]
- Das Keyboard launches a new line of customizable mechanical keyboards and mice aimed at gamers . The board features replaceable metal detailing and Alpha Zulu mechanical switches that are built to withstand your gaming marathons. Loading Time Before Mario Teaches Typing . [Business Wire]
- Microsoft has a new iOS app called News Pro that uses its Facebook and LinkedIn profiles to curate a news feed with a focus on industry news (whatever your respective industry may be). Thus, “Pro”. [The Next Web]
- In other pro news, you can now stream periscope directly from your GoPro . Gizmodo contributor Brent Rose is in Aspen at the Th Games to try a new feature that is probably more conducive to the fun than my live streaming of the table. [GoPro]
- If you’re a Creative Cloud subscriber, Adobe has a new easy-to-use online portfolio tool to showcase your work. It’s called Adobe Portfolio , and you can literally make a decent looking website in a matter of minutes. [Adobe]