Zorgodon’s desktop in Windows 10 is very clean and minimal, but still contains enough information to be useful, whether it has nothing open or only a few windows open. This is how he arranged it.
A hidden taskbar, a little cleanup, a few simple widgets, and beautiful, detailed wallpapers are all it takes to make this desktop yours. If you like the look, here’s what you’ll need to make it yours:
- Wallpaper Tones by Slurpasa on DeivantArt
- Tool setting and monitoring system for Rainmeter for Windows
- Flat and Blurry Skin for Rainmeter to create system monitoring widgets , weather, battery, current playback and other utilities on the right side of the screen.
- Rainmeter Material Trash Bin Skin for Custom Cart
- Custom Rainmeter skin by Zorgodon for the sleep button.
- Crystal Clear Cursor Skin for Mouse Cursor (not shown in the screenshot)
That’s pretty much it. Nice and simple and the whole package looks great. You can do it with the wallpaper above, or use your own – or you can just take the wallpaper and whatever skins you prefer and leave the rest alone, it’s up to you. If you love the look of it all, be sure to check out the Zorgodon Flickr page (link below) to sing your praises.
Do you have a beautiful and functional desktop to show off? Share with us! Post it to your personal Kinja blog using the Desktop Showcase tag, or add it to our Lifehacker Desktop Show and Tell Flickr pool . Screenshots must be at least 1280×720 and include information about what you used, links to wallpapers, skins and themes, and any other important information. If your wonderful desktop catches our attention, you may be on our favorites!
My desktop | Flickr