How to Make Thick Watermelon Vodka With a Drill and Wire Hanger
It should be one of the best summer alcoholic drinks out there. And it’s so much fun: you just need a watermelon, a bottle of vodka, a wire hanger, and a drill. Yes, you read well – wire hanger and drill!
- Drill a hole in the watermelon.
- Break off a piece of wire hanger.
- Attach it to the drill.
- Slide a wire hanger inside the watermelon and turn on the drill to blend the inside.
- Pour a bottle of vodka into the hole.
- Place it in the refrigerator to cool down (I recommend waiting a few minutes in the freezer).
- Cut off the nose.
Have fun. A lot .